Cut, Color, and Styles for Men, Women, and Children

hair salon bellingham

She has amazing attention to detail and works to get everything perferct. She put in my invisible bead extensions and I love, love them. If you are considering hair extensions, this is the place to go! As far as I'm concerned, I never need to find a new salon. Kaur Lounge made my hair look absolutely amazing with an all over highlight. I also inquired about several hair treatments.

Betty Schuitema Obituary (2023) - Bellingham, WA - Bellingham Herald - Legacy.com

Betty Schuitema Obituary ( - Bellingham, WA - Bellingham Herald.

Posted: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 08:00:00 GMT [source]

Caryn

Bellingham: Brewery and salon opening, restaurant turns 25 - Bellingham Herald

Bellingham: Brewery and salon opening, restaurant turns 25.

Posted: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 12:00:00 GMT [source]

Never did I have a bad hair day after visiting here. At Legacy Hair Co. we want every guest to look and feel their absolute best while offering luxury each step of the way. We believe in being more than “just a salon”. The team is dedicated to continuing education so we can bring innovation to every service. Since 2007, Kaur has led the effort to provide Bellingham with a cutting edge hair salon.

Team

Please feel free to call, text, or email if you would like to schedule an appointment. The Velvet Rope Hair Studio is a multilingual, multicultural salon offering quality services in English and Spanish. The salon currently features Billy Munoz, Jana Johnson, Casey Jones, Alyssa Root, and Marlene Razo. If you are in search of Spanish language service, please book with Billy or Marlene.

Services

We discussed my concerns; she listened openly. She heard me, and was deeply honest that with the state my hair was in, it would take 2-3 sessions before it would 'right' itself. I knew that with one visit, my hair would improve drastically, and continue improving as our relationship continued. Caryn appreciated from me my direct communication with her and we left nothing misunderstood. Hair cannot always be fixed overnight. I've been seeing Caryn now for a few years; my daughter and mother now also see her.

The salon is beautiful and cozy and warm and inviting. It was a great experience and will be excited to go back. Do not use any products containing the following ingredients on hair extension wefts. They will cause damage to your glamorous mane. Talk to your stylist to ensure you are using the correct products on your hair.

However, in 6 months working with Chad it is now a beautiful blonde and feeling incredible. I would give them more stars if I could. "Cute space with fun style, great products to choose from, and comfortable chairs and washing stations. Great experience overall! Highly recommend."

Prices

hair salon bellingham

You'll just find our welcoming attitude. We strive to provide you with a little "aloha" to brighten your day. Paid parking is available on the street or in the Commercial Street Parking Garage just 1/2 block from the salon.

We choose to partner with brands that are likeminded, that’s why we use and recommend Davines, Hairstory, and R+Co. Great vibe, warm and hospitable atmosphere. Attention, treatments and styling thoughtfully tailored to the individual. You all NEED to book with Ashley- she has always worked magic on my very long and thick hair.She is skilled in all that she does. Legacy Hair Co's intention is to live beyond just this moment.

KAUR PROMISE

This salon is dedicated to providing great service, a relaxing atmosphere and well being in a celebration of beauty. Our vision as professionals is to better serve our clients with creative energy and personal service. This is a wonderful salon with knowledgeable clinicians. Ruth gave me a perm and did an excellent job. I have been a customer of Chad’s for three years after moving to Bellingham from NYC and couldn’t be happier with the blonde work he does. In my opinion, he is better than anyone I ever saw in the city.

Kaur Lounge has the most experienced( educated, smart) fun, friendly, helpful, caring and beautiful people working there. They took me in even at the last minute with a full schedule on a busy New Year’s Eve and actually take the time to work on my grazy hair.WOW! I came to Kaur Lounge with unhealthy and tired hair a few years back, and it was the very best decision! Blonde is a tough color to maintain and requires proper, attentive maintenance, and trust between client and stylist. I trusted a dear friend's recommendation and scheduled with the owner Caryn. Immediately, she treated me as though we'd known each other for years.

They really know their stuff at Kaur! I would not go anywhere else for my hair cut and color needs. The stylist, Caryn, spent time listening to my concerns. The wind blows and it falls back in place without using a brush. Everyone at Kaur Lounge is upbeat and welcoming.

You may also explore our online stylist directory. All our stylists undergo education and evaluation before moving to the next level. Ellie has her own website where you can learn all about her, her policies, prices and how to book an appointment. You won't find an overwhelming atmosphere, gossip or overly loud music here.

All I can say is I'm in love with my hair. I absolutely trust Ali with my hair and love every time I get it cut or/and colored by her. If you live around the area, you must go see Ali for all your hair needs. Plus Caryn is by far the most knowledgeable hair colorist you could meet. We are a full service salon, and busy!

The staff was very knowledgeable and explained thoroughly. Are you looking for an exceptional and relaxing salon experience? How about an elevated level of care and expertise? We invite you to meet our team of salon professionals.You'll feel right at home with us. We are a downtown Bellingham full service salon. Opening in 2008, our courteous and professional staff is devoted to our clients.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellingham, WA Salon We Love Hair!

World Class Skating Facility